Monday, May 21, 2012

Week 33 - Dulag 1/29/2012

That's awesome! Conner is going to love it, everything happens so fast once you actually leave home. (Conner is a friend that just received his mission call)
This week has been another interesting one, transfers are not until this Friday so I don't know yet if I'm leaving, but pretty sure I am. I'm not really to worried about it.
Monday we tried to play pool but it didn't happen.  You have to place your bet if you want to play!  Elder Ostler played 2 and got destroyed. It was funny!  Today we tried again as a district and got to play, it was fun! Turns out I'm ok, I've only ever played like once in my whole life. I was really close to wining almost every game.  I want to keep playing and maybe try and play when i get home. I was thinking the other day, because I have some friends that are going home, I have been out for like 8 months now!  That's crazy, and I'm not completely sure what I've done yet. So also this week we had interviews and Elder Ostler has been sick, so we only taught like 4 lessons. Not extremely fun.  I got to do a lot of studying and chilling. It was really not very fun.  One time we got a text that the district president needed us to go get some one, but Elder Ostler was asleep, so I grabbed one of the Filipino elders and we went.  It was nice to get out of the house.  I also started doing a lot of working out again and hope that I can keep it up but I doubt it.
Friday was also Elder Ostlers birthday and he was sick.  So in the morning we gave a member a blessing grabbed some ice cream and went home for him to go to sleep. I texted a bunch of people like mom did to me the one year and let them know it was his birthday and then deleted the sent text. He then got phone calls and texts from people I didn't even tell.  It made him happy until the one member didn't get it and asked me to tell him happy birthday and get well soon ahhh! lol  Oh well, it was still really good.
Sunday we taught the combined RS/priesthood lesson ad we decided as a branch presidency that we would use the Family Proclamation.  The first councilor gave his and it was only 2 minutes instead of 15. Then the clerk just read the whole thing and turned it into an open discussion, darn there goes my topic. I decided just to show them that as members we have lots of things to help while parents in the BofM and they seemed to really like it.  I just used everything I could think of and I ended up teaching and talking with them for like 25 minutes. Then Elder Ostler only had like 10 minutes, he wasn't really excited about that. After church I got to join the RS presidency meeting since I am over the RS.  It was fun.  Then they fed us since they had food for their reactivation activity.  It was really good apparently but we didn't help.  Elder Ostler went to sleep then I studied some more, not fun.  Then that's all I have, a FHE later today and i just hope it doesn't rain since i left my umbrella in Dulag. That's really all this week and I really hope that you all know iIam so very thankful for your support and all the love you have shown me I miss you all.

No comments: